Ribs, Breath, Love. Online course
Mobilise your ribs, upper back and shoulders. Free your breath. Open your heart, let your warm love flow.
4 sessions, 9-10:15am (AEDT) Saturdays 14 November - 5 December 2020
Fridays 2pm San Francisco, 5pm New York, 10pm London
Saturdays 6am Singapore, 7am Tokyo
Examine and re-program the coordination of the muscles, skeleton and nervous system to dramatically release your chest, upper back, diaphragm and shoulders.
• Undo unconscious habits of tension and restriction.
• Come out of your slump, physically and mentally
• Free your hunched shoulders easily and naturally
• Discover your sliding sternum.
• Use the breath to massage your chest from the inside
• Learn techniques and principles for ongoing self-maintenance, injury prevention and injury recovery
Improve your performance at work, play, yoga, dance and loving. Great for singers, actors, teachers, public speakers, wind instrument players and sports people- from the elite to the everyday.
Suitable for adults of all ages, all levels of fitness/unfitness; beginners and continuing students.
Bonus: An audio recording of the class, plus a written summary of the movement lessons, will be sent to you after each class.